Friday, May 28, 2010

Done for You Review

Okay, so I first heard about this system from a friend. And I’ll admit she’s the kind of friend who is always chasing the next “big thing.” So I didn’t put too much stock into it at first. But then I had a few minutes to look over the sales page for Neil Asher’s Done for You system and I was intrigued.
I have to tell you, though, I’ve been burned with online marketing systems before. Somehow they are never as easy as everyone makes them sound and I end up giving up because I’m frustrated from not making money. I was kind of at the end of my rope when I first heard about Neil’s system, and after several days of thinking about it and coming back to the website to look again, I finally decided to give it a try.
I figured this had to be some kind of neil asher scam, but worst case scenario I would get my money back when it didn’t work and expose the Done for You scam.
How wrong I was. This “neil asher scam” – or so I thought it would be – turned out to be just what I needed to get my own business going online. This is different from anything I’ve ever seen online for making money.
I have just one warning about the system. You must make sure your computer and internet connection are failsafe. You will be earning a living online and you don’t want your “tools” to let you down. I struggled in the beginning because my internet connection was too slow, but once I had sorted that out, I learned just how different Done for You system is.
It’s not different in that it offers a new service or product, but it’s different because of the amount of help you get from Neil that makes you succeed. Most online money making systems give you an idea and website and wish you luck. Not Neil.
Done for You is just what the name says – everything is done for you! You get the idea and the website, of course. But then you also get all of the marketing materials and information you could ever want to help jump start your business.
I was overwhelmed with the amount of information that I received with this system. Not only did I get the idea for my website, but I got the market research behind why it is a good choice for a business. This way I know that my business is set up for success.
Then I got the product, the sales letter, all the bells and whistles on my website, and hosting of the website. As if that wasn’t enough – which, with the quality of this info would have been worth the price alone – I also got every possible marketing strategy to promote my business.
I was bombarded with autoresponder series, SEO, article marketing, PR strategies, pay-per-click, banners, social media, and blog setup. I could never have done all of that work for myself. And even if I could, I would have spent much more than the price of the system to promote my business like that.
Finally, and this might be my favorite thing about the system, I got step-by-step, fool-proof instructions on how to use all of this stuff. That way I can use what I’ve already got and in the future I can build my own marketing campaigns based on what I’ve learned.
I set out to prove that Done for You was a neil asher scam, but as it turns out I was pleasantly surprised. Not only did the system offer me more than I ever expected even for the price, but it also worked for me to make money.
Now I no longer listen to all those people who are just like I used to be and say that making money online isn’t possible. It is. You just have to find the right system to show you how to do everything.
Sharon Priestly, CA

No comments:

Post a Comment