Friday, May 28, 2010

Amazon Partner Sites Review

Theres so much stuff on the net today promising to make you an overnight millionaire you just dont know which way to look. I dont know its because I'm scottish but I'm always wary of these websites. I'm definitely not one to put my hand in my pocket and shell out a few grand on something.

The thing is, Neil Asher put a video of himself explaining the situation and I'm one of those old fashioned people who don't like telephones or emails, I like face to face dealings with people. As a video on the net is about as close as I can get to it, I realised that the words after the video sounded too salesy and pushy.

The video explained the product. At first, I'm not going to lie, I thought it was a amazon partner sites scam, but I watched it again, you can see in Neils eyes and just his whole body that hes not out to steal money, hes got a business and can show people how to make cash.

Still wary, I watched the video for a thrid time. I got my daughter, a wizz kid for computers, even though shes 8, to try and find some dirt on him like neil asher scam. There must be a neil asher scam which everyone knows about, but I'm the gullabull one who didnt know. Nope again, hit a wall. What first made me really look at the Amazon Partner Sites program– the daughter made that go blue by the way – was I don't actually pay much upfront.

I paid £997 for the website and then neil doesn't get anymore money until I start making over £11k, and even then its only 2.5%. Sounded good to me and although I havent had my site very long, its actaully better because I get to keep all of the money.

I'll be honest, I wont mind only making 97.5% because im not a super wizz on the computer, but I know now how to make really quick money. Yes it did take probably too long to make up my mind to buy the site, but as a big poker player, I know you have to be in it to win it. I still play for fun but I've stopped chucking money at the gambling sites and actaully earn money now. I havent quit my job as a plasterer, I actually like it but as I have busy times and quiet times, I have enough time to make some extra cash when work is slow.

Ive always been too scared to invest in anything, like bonds or shares, because knowing me, the market would crash as soon as I reached for my wallet. With this website, I just sit and watch the sales come in, I suppose if I wanted to quit my job I could go all out and get loads of websites pulling in a couple of hundred each per month but I call my site my bill payer. It covers my gas and electric and our car insurance bills. Thatll do for me for now.

Delia McKinley, PA

No comments:

Post a Comment