Friday, May 28, 2010

Crazy Deal Review

I am always looking for opportunities on the web for money-making ideas. Some of the things I've found were just too good to be true and after reviewing the products in depth, they were, indeed, too good to be true.

Out of the hundreds of products I've searched, I clicked on this Crazy Deal website that had an unbelievable offer. This website was a little different because it told you right up front what the price of the program was. On most of the websites I've seen, you have to scroll down to the end of the pages to see how much it costs to purchase the program.

Can I tell you something? When I see the price at the end of about 3 pages of reading, I just click on to the next website even if I can afford it. I just have a problem with reading all that fluff and seeing the price at the very end. It just seems a little tricky to me. As crazy as it sounds, knowing the price of this program first was what kept my attention.

Another thing that caught my attention is that before you even get into the body of the website, there is a short 2 minute video to watch. I had already drawn my conclusion before I clicked the play button. I was already thinking that this was a crazy deal scam and I was probably going to be as disappointed as
I have been with the rest of the sneaky websites.

At first the video would not play. I thought, “Yup, it’s a dud site.” Then I clicked the play button again and the video played, no problem. After learning the guy's name as I watched the video to the end, I thought that this might just be a neil asher scam instead of a genuine way for me to make money. However, as I read on through a few paragraphs, I started to like what I was seeing. One of the things I liked that Neil said is, “If you are not the business-you don't own one-you just have a job”.

Even though this website had my attention for the time being, I still wasn't convinced that this wasn't a neil asher scam. I had to keep reading so that I could satisfy my curiosity. The more information I gathered from Neil, the more I was convinced that he was serious about helping people like me succeed. He lays out the obstacles that most people who want to start an online-business face but have no idea of how or where to get started.

For the money that he asks for to show you the secrets to online-business success, the benefits you will reap is well worth it. All of us want to learn how to get our business to a level so that it can run on auto-pilot. I must admit that I had already put Neil in the category of other scam websites that I've run across before reviewing his program thoroughly.

I can honestly say that being a student of Neil Asher's program has brought me success that I never thought was possible. If you are looking for a genuine mentor that wants you to succeed in your online-business, I encourage you to visit Neil's Crazy Deal website.

Ronnie Govender, Chicago

No comments:

Post a Comment