Friday, May 28, 2010

Done for You Review

With years of experience in building offline businesses, I never thought that I would need the internet to make money. I was doing well for myself and my family. And things could have continued that way for years, I suppose.
However, I was working long hours. My family was falling apart and my health was declining with every passing day. I didn’t know how to break the cycle. Then my brother told me about online marketing. Interested, I decided to find out more about making money online.
What followed were years of headaches, ulcers and lost money – not to mention more hours of work with no return on my investments. I was frustrated and ready to give up. I learned some things along the way but I had come to the conclusion that online marketing was just too hard for me. There was too much that I didn’t know and didn’t have time to learn.
As fate would have it, I happened across the Done for You system just as I had decided to give up trying to make money online. Something about Neil’s experience and expertise made me want to give this system a try. Even as I was putting my credit card information into the shopping cart I was sure that I was about the be caught up in a neil asher scam, just like all the other “guru” scams I had fallen for.
I held my breath and waited to be disappointed. Initially there was some glitch with my credit card and I thought, uh oh, this is it – just another dud website. But I persevered and sorted out the problem and the rest is history.
Let’s just say if I had been holding my breath all this time waiting to be let down by the Done for You scam, I would be very blue in the face right now.
I couldn’t believe the amount of information that I received about my new online business. Not only did I get an online business, but Neil also gave me the research behind why my business would succeed. This was completely new to me in the world of online marketing.
As an offline business owner I never would have gone into a business venture without solid research showing me that my business could succeed. I felt so stupid for not thinking to apply this same logic to my online ventures. Thankfully for me, Neil thought of this for me.
I’m not technically or marketing savvy. In the offline world I always hired people who were experts in those fields to help me with my businesses. Again, I felt like an idiot for not thinking to implement this online.
But here, again, Neil saved my butt. I got all of the technical stuff done for me – my website set up, product created, shopping cart set up, sales letter written. Then, Neil’s system took it a step further and included all the things I didn’t know how to do myself to market my new business.
I had heard of most of the marketing stuff that I got with my Done for You business, but I didn’t know how to implement any of it. Luckily for me, it was done for me.
From SEO to social media marketing, I was covered. I started making money in a matter of weeks and within a few months I was able to quit my day job. I couldn’t believe how easy it was after all those years of trying to make something work.
This neil asher scam that I was so afraid of falling prey to has been the best decision I ever made. I can’t thank him enough for changing my life and reminding me of the basics of business that I had forgotten when I started my online adventures.
Now I tell everyone I know about Done for You.
Philip O’Neill, N.C.

No comments:

Post a Comment