Friday, May 28, 2010

Billionaire Ads Review

It sounds like a lie from the off. Billionaire ads, billionaire ads scam more like:Who in the right mind is going to GIVE you sales letters and adverts for free which make millions of £? You hear things about certain millionaires or billionaires and believe them right?

A good friend of mine works as a journalist and she gets PAID, yes PAID to right lies about celebrities and has no qualms about doing so, “as long as it pays the bills” she says. Now I've known this for a few years now and once I saw the website for Billionaire Ads I thought instantly, it's a neil asher scam.

Thing is, Neil is just like any one of those people my journo friend writes about. He's successful and will continue to be so, regardless of how many people say neil asher scam or tell you to stay clear of him. Do you know what I did, I wanted to make some serious money, not just settle for my down and out 9-5 'job'. I went ahead, paid my £97 to him for 73 ads and sales letters. It's only a week's shopping bill, it wasn't going to bankrupt me.

Never ever before have I put my hand in my pocket for online marketing and had it actaully work for me. I have a few websites now, all cheap and fairly bland looking but I sell a few bits and bobs on there. These sales letters, once I found out where to place them, really worked. I posted them to companies and lists of people, I just wish I had kept track of how many I sent out because I couldn't believe how a page of words could have such an effect.

I now supply a few major companies with my products, although I've had to get some funding from my bank manager to keep up with orders, but he's now my best friend whereas I'm used to cringing every time I see a letter from my bank. OK so I'm not a millionaire yet, but I'm well on my way to getting there. My only regret is I wish I'd found the site quicker because it would have saved a lot of wasted time and energy.

There’s loads of bad stuff spouted around the internet, probably written by my friend, if you don't think you can really get 73 sales letters for £97 AND 50% cheaper printing for the letters, then its your loss. The worst thing about my website sales before was I refused to advertise properly. I thought people who wanted my products would just find me and, believe me, that doesn’t work.

The fact you get the free template of a sales letter means you can work out your very own and feel like it is all your own work. Obviously its easier just to 'borrow' bits and then wait for your potential clients to turn into solid regular clients. I might not be a millionaire yet, but I'm getting there very fast!

Milton Aronstein, Boston

No comments:

Post a Comment